Natural T-Booster 180 capsules - magnesium, zinc and ginger | Power Supplements
Power Supplements Natural T-Booster exclusively contains the natural ingredients magnesium, zinc, and ginger and is devoid of toxic substances or poisonous herbs.
Natural T-Booster helps to maintain a healthy testosterone level because of the mineral zinc and helps to build muscle (zinc and magnesium) . This is why it is very useful for (strength) athletes.
Each two capsules of Natural T-Booster contains ample amounts of zinc (20mg), magnesium (200mg) and a standardized ginger extract (500mg)
Natural T-Booster exclusively contains natural ingredients in responsible amounts, and is free of toxic herbs and D-aspartic acid. The supplement is fit for chronic use.
Safe amounts of zinc
Zinc is a mineral that is especially present in meat and crustaceans. It is only present in minimal amounts in vegetarian foods and is not as easily absorbed.
Each capsule of Natural T-Booster contains 10mg of easily absorbed zinc as zinc gluconate (100% of ADH). A lot of multivitamins exceed that amount of zinc, sometimes even more than 30mg of zinc a day. A safe upper limit for chronic use has been established at 25mg a day.
Functions of zinc
The trace mineral zinc has many different functions in the body. Zinc helps with the following processes in the human body:
- maintenance of normal testosterone level in the blood stream
- acid-base metabolism
- metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- cognitive function
- reproduction (fertility)
- protein anabolism (muscle building)
- vitamin A metabolism
- maintenance of normal bone structure
- maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
- maintenance of healthy vision
- maintenance of healthy immune system
- protection against oxydative stress at the cellular level
- healthy cell proliferation
Functions of magnesium
Magnesium is an important mineral that is involved with a magnitude of body prcesses:
- combat mental and physical fatigue
- normal energy production
- normal function of the central nervous system
- healthy electrolyte balance
- normal function of muscles
- normal protein anabolism (muscle building)
- maintenance of normal bone structure and teeth
- healthy cell proliferation
- normal psychological function
Chronic use of zinc and magnesium
When you plan to use zinc and magnesium for a long period of time, you can lower the average intake.
When you plan to take Natural T-Booster every day, one capsule is adequate and you may take up to two capsules a day as two capsules still contain less than the safe upper limit for zinc.
This is how zinc can contribute to the maintenance of a healthy testosterone level in the body.
Furthermore each two capsules of Natural T-Booster contains significant amoungs of magnesium and ginger root extract which work synergistically with zinc.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- men 50+
- 6+ items = -12.5%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day with a meal. Don't take more than two capsules a day.
Don't take more than 20mg of zinc a day, and pay attention to the amount of zinc already present in your multivitamin.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
magnesium 100mg (26,7% RDI)
- as magnesium citrate
zinc 10mg (100% RDI)
- as zinc gluconate
ginger root extract (Zingiber officinalis) 250mg †
- of which 5% as gingeroles
† = Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) not established
active ingredients (ginger root extract, magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate), filler (rice starch, magnesium stearate), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
Don't use when you are using anti-coagulant medicine.
Don't take on an empty stomach.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)