CarotenAll 60 softgels - alpha-carotene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin and lycopene | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas CarotenAll contains alpha and beta-carotene extracted from palm fruit (Caromin) in ratios identical to carrots. One softgel of CarotenAll provides greater amounts of the major carotenoids (Alpha-, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Lycopene) than 5–6 servings of fruits and vegetables.
who can benefit from CarotenAll?
CarotenAll would benefit most adults as a recent study found that only a minority of adults met the guidelines for intake of both fruits and vegetables
what distinguishes CarotenAll?
• CarotenAll provides a combination of six dietary carotenoids in an amount equivalent to that found in 5-6 average servings of fruits and vegetables as well as gamma-tocopherol, a natural form of vitamin E
• it also contains alpha- and beta-carotene, here extracted from palm fruit, in ratios identical to that found in carrots
• Lycopene, Phytoene and Phytofluene are antioxidant carotenoids extracted from GMO-free tomatoes by Lyc-O-Mato
how does each active ingredient function in CarotenAll?
• alpha- and beta-carotene are distributed throughout the body and have been investigated in a wide range of biological roles, such as for improving lung function, serving as antioxidants, stimulating immune response and regulating cell death (apoptosis)
• Lycopene supports healthy prostate function and protects against damage from free radical singlet oxygen.
• Lutein and zeaxanthin concentrate in the eye's macula and lens and protect these tissues from oxidative stress
• Astaxanthin is a highly potent antioxidant carotenoid found in seafood and algae that protects lipids from peroxidation
• gamma tocopherol works synergistically with the carotenoids to reduce the free radical forms of one another
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 to 2 softgels per day or as directed by your qualified health care consultant
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
vitamin A 2000 iu (130% RDI) from Elaeis guineensis non-GMO palmfruit, EVTene™)
- as beta carotene 1.200mcg
- as alpha carotene 500mcg
lutein (as esters) from non-GMO marigold petal extract (Tagetes erecta) 10mg †
zeaxanthin (as esters) from non-GMO marigold petal extract (Tagetes erecta) 2mg †
lycopene (from non-GMO tomatoes, Lyc-O-Mato®) 10mg †
astaxanthin (from non-GMO algae Haematococcus pluvialis) 500mcg †
gamma tocopherol 10mg †
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (vitamin A as beta & alpha caratone, lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene (tomato), phytoene, phytofluene, astaxanthin, gamma tocopherol), filler (sunflower oil), capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerine, purified water, colour (organic caramel, carob extract)), filler (palm olein)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)