AOR Zinc Copper Balance contains zinc and copper, which are essential minerals critical to the maintenance of good health and connective tissue formation. Zinc supplementation is known to cause copper deficiency. AOR Zinc Copper Balance provices a balanced ratio of zinc to copper, each in various forms in order to ensure optimal absorption.
The mineral zinc promotes skeletal, skin, and immune health. Both zinc and copper are needed to promote super oxide dismutase (SOD) activity, which plays a critical role in the body’s endogenous antioxidant network.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- pre-order now!
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 capsule per day, preferably with food, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
zinc (as citrate, succinate, fumarate) 15mg (100% RDI)
copper (as citrate, malate) 2mg (50% RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredient (zinc and copper salts), filler (microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate), anticoagulant (silicon dioxide), capsule (hypromellose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
no contra-indications known
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans