Whey Temptation 1kg - whey protein concentrate | Power Supplements
Whey Temptation 1k- terrific flavour and great cost/quality ratio
Whey Temptation is a whey protein which has not been filtered to the ultimate step, like whey isolate, but instead retains more of the nicer tasting components, typical for milk protein.
Currently available in the flavours: banana, strawberry, and vanilla.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- cow's milk
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €3,75+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €17+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
Take 30 grams (1 levelled scoop) dissolved in 200ml water, fruit juice or make your own favourite recipe
contains per 100 gram
carbohydrates (as lactose) 4.9g
undenatured whey protein concentrate (milk), flavour (various flavours depending on type), emulgator (soy lecithin*), buffer (citric acid), natural colouring agents (beet red E162 and anthocyans / grapeskin extract E163), sweetener (sucralose E955)
*soy lecithin (<0.5%) is used in nearly all whey protein products to make it possible to dissolve the powder instantaneously (within seconds). It is NOT derived from soy protein
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contains cow's milk and soy (lecithin)
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, egg fish/shellfish or mollusks)
contains cow's milk
suitable for vegetarians