Power Supplements Whey Protein Isolate is a premium whey protein isolate - cross flow microfiltrated all dairy milk protein powder.
Whey Protein Isolate is rich in essential amino acids, ranking it with egg as one of the highest quality protein sources available.
• 100% natural
• virtually free of lactose
• rich in anabolic peptides
• ideal muscle sparing protein before workouts
• optimal fat loss
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- cow's milk
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €10+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
sports recovery and muscle growth
mix 1 -2 level scoops with 200ml milk, water or fruit juice and take this 90 - 60 minutes before a training or match.
It is also possible to add this to your breakfast or a meal in day-time : just add 1/2 - 1 level scoop to your meal. Use a maximum of 4 scoops a day.
to add extra protein to a fiber- and veggie-rich protein diet
mix in 1/2 to 1 level scoops of protein with cereals, yoghurt or ake this as a milkshake (maybe in addition to fresh fruit anc ice cubes) to a meal. Use a maximum of 3 scoops a day.
contains per 100g
energy 380 kcal
protein 90 gram
carbohydrates 1,9 gram
- of which lactose 1,9 gram
fats 1,0 gram
Amino Acid profile per 100g
|essential amino acids |
|isoleucine (ILE,BCAA)||6,8 g|
|leucine (LEU,BCAA)||10,2 g|
|valine (VAL,BCAA)||6,0 g|
|fenylalanine (PHE)||3,0 g|
|methionine (MET)||2,0 g|
|lysine (LYS)||9,3 g|
|tryptophan (TRP)||1,6 g|
|threonine (THR)||7,0 g|
|arginine (ARG,semi-essential)||1,9 g|
|histidine (HIS,semi-essential)||1,6 g|
|non-essential amino acids|
|alanine (ALA)||4,9 g|
|aspartic acid (ASP)||10,8 g|
|cysteïn (CYS)||2,3 g|
|glutamine (GLN) + glutamic acid (GLU)||17,2 g|
|glycine (GLY)||1,6 g|
|proline (PRO)||6,4 g|
|serine (SER)||4,4 g|
|tyrosine (TYR)||3,0 g|
- 1 level scoop weighs approx. 30g
beta lactoglobulin 49 %
glycomacropeptide 24 %
alpha lactalbumine 21 %
immunoglobuline G 4 %
bovine serum albumine 2 %
flavoured: micro- en ultra filtrated instant whey protein isolate (milk), stabilisator (guar gum), emulgator (soy-lecithin), sweetener (sucralose or stevia), flavour (natural flavour)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains cow's milk and traces of soy (lecithin)
does not contain any other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
side-effecgts and contra-indication
contains cow's milk
suitable for vegetarians