True Superfoods 400g value-size - organic greens, fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, sprouts and enzymes | Vitals
The very popular True Superfood is now certified according to the most stringent SKAL-qualification for organically grown food . True Suprefood is produced, processed and imported according to the most stringent qualification. Furthermore you can now take it as a sachet (one for each day) so the active ingredients are optimally protected against light, air and moisture each time the container is opened.
What is inside?
True Superfood contains spirulina, chlorella, juice from wheat grass, barley grass, stinging nettle, apple juice, acerola berries, northern bilberry, lingonberries, carrot juice, beet juice, tomato juice, parsley, spinach, kale, collard greens, reishi, maitake, shiitake and cordyceps mycelia and sprouts from broccoli and cauliflower, and the enzymes amylase, cellulase, lipase, protease, bromelain, lactase and papain.
And nothing else. 100% natural. Organic. No cheap fillers, no additives, no gen technology and no heat treatment. Genuine, raw superfoods!
What is so special about True Superfoods?
All ingredients are organically grown, which is extremely rare for this type of super food blend. Furthermore the ingredients are if possible harvested from wild or ancient species which are far superior to what is usally found in a supermarket or greengrocer's shop. Another characteristic is that you won't find cheap 'fillers' .
Other similar products mostly contain wheat grass, barley grass or lecithin. In True Superfoods you will only find powder from the juice of those grasses.
This is how you will only ingest the easily digestable nutrients and not the indigestable fiber (fibers are of course an important factor in healthy nutrition, but in a super food formula , indigestible fiber would simply take up too much volume)
Furthermore the ingredients are not undergoing any heat treatment, which means it is a genuine 'raw food'. This is important in order to realize the effectiveness of the enzymes and chlorophyll. This is a nice addition to the daily diet, where vegetables are mostly boiled for too long, resulting in the loss of phytonutrients.
Of course the ingredients are not genetically modified, nor are any additives being used. It is all purely natural.
A scoop of 6 gram powder more or less equals two cups of fresh superfoods.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- sulphur dioxide and/or sulphite
- 6+ items = -12.5%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €10+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1-2 scoops (6 gram each) with fruit juice, yoghurt or a protein shake once a day and drink it during the day or take one serving for breakfast. Add fresh fruit for a delicious and healthy smoothie.
After opening, it is recommended to finish it within a limited period.
contains per daily serving (6 gram)/ per 100 gram
calories 23 kcal/380 kcal
carbohydrates 3,8g/ 63g
- fiber 0,5g/ 9g
- naturally present sugars 1,9g / 31g
fat 0,2g / 3,5g
- saturated fat 0g /0g
naturally present salt 0,07g/ 1,1g
organically grown algae, grasses, vegetables, fruits and mushrooms from juices in powdered form
organic greens (42%)
- spirulina (Spirulina platensis)
- wheat grass (Triticum aestivum), may contain traces of gluten
- barley grass (Hordeum vulgaris)
- stinging nettle
organic fruit (36%)
- acerola extract
- European blueberry or common bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Canadian blueberry (Vaccinium myrtilloides)
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
organic vegetables (17%)
- beet (Beta vulgaris)
- tomato (Solanum Lycopersicon Linné)
- collard greens
organic mushrooms and organic sprouts (5%)
- reishi mycelium (Ganoderma lucidum)
- shiitake mycelium (Lentinula edodes)
- cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps sinensis)
- maitake mycelium (Grifola frondosa)
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
spirulina, grasses, various types of vegetables and fruit, a blend of mushrooms, sprouts and a blend of enzymes)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
this product contains a source of wheat, and may contain traces of gluten (wheat as grass, not as a grain)
contains no other familiar allergens (soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans