Sambucus Original 30 lozenges - standardized elderberry with bioactive flavonoids | Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus Original contains 100mg of black elderberry exctract.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for common colds and virus infections. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
• standardized bio-available bio-active extract of elderberries
• guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
• ancient winter remedy in natural formula
• for kids & adults
• convenient lozenge form
• delicious taste and natural flavour
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €3,50+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €17+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Zinc and HCQ
In the past few months, nearly everyone will have become familiar with the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and how it has been welcomed as a miracle drug, only to be set aside as being too dangerous to expose sick patients with underlying cardiovascular diseases to it.
Upon learning how HCQ is supposed to be used in this crisis, I was flabbergasted to read how HCQ was put to use by itself, as a drug on its own. True enough, HCQ is a malaria drug, but it was not just meant to be used as a curative medicin on its own for COVID-19 but as a messenger to transport the true miracle mineral, zinc into cells.
The now famous Zelenko protocol which uses HCQ , azithromycin and zinc as well as a number of other essential vitamins and minerals, was never meant to be used in hospital either, but for use by doctors on patients who had just fallen ill.
Now the researchers who discredited HCQ in the Lancet article have been debunked as having used fraudulous data in order to promote a much more expensive drug in which one of the authors had a vested interested, we think it is about time to explain a thing or two on why and how HCQ is used in combination with zinc.
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
intensive use : take 2 lozenges twice daily
maintenance: take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily
intensive use : take 1 lozenges twice daily
maintenance: take 1 lozenge daily
each daily minimum intake contains (1 lozenge)
vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg 167% RDI
black elderberry 100 mg†
- extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4g of premium cultivar elderberries
† = Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) not established
active ingredient (ascorbic acid, elderberry extract), sweetener (sucrose, fructose), filler (magnesium stearate), anticoagulant (silica), natural banana flavour
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans