Nature's Way Pepogest Peppermint Oil provides natural gastrointestinal comfort. The essential oil found in peppermint leaves soothes the occasional disruptions in the bowel often caused by nervousness, overeating and/or changes in the diet.
For centuries, peppermint oil has been traditionally used for gastro-intestinal upset, cramps, gas and nausea. Today, modern science focuses on the menthol-rich essential oil found in peppermint leaves.
Pepogest softgels are uniquely enteric-coated to withstand stomach acid and target the release of peppermint oil directly into the intestinal tract. Research confirms that peppermint oil is more effective and better tolerated when protected from stomach acid.
- resists stomach acid
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- pre-order now!
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 softgel three times daily with water, 30 minutes to one hour before food. Discontinue use if heartburn occurs.
Best results obtained with continuous use.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
peppermint oil (aerial parts) 0.2ml
active ingredient (peppermint oil) , softgel (gelatin, glycerin), filler (organic soybean oil, ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
contains soybean oil
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)