Flaxseed Oil (Organic) 200 softgels with lignans and omega 3 fatty acids | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Organic Flaxseed Oil softgels are the finest source of cold-pressed flaxseed oil. These softgels offer the richest source of the essential omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (18:3n-3). The flaxseed oil is extracted from organically grown flaxseeds by an expeller-press, cold-extraction method that safeguards the special long chain fatty acids from excessive heat. This product is protected from light and oxygen during both extraction and encapsulation.
Jarrow Formulas Organic Flaxseed Oil is unrefined and contains all the natural constituents found in fresh flaxseed oil.
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- clearout sale
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 softgel up to 3 times per day, preferably with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Keep out of light and store in refrigerator or cool place.
contains per softgel
organic flaxseed oil 1000mg
(yielding 525 mg Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega 3)
Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (organic flaxseed oil), capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin and water)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)