Natural Multi 90 softgels, an all-natural multi-vitamin and multi-mineral | Power Supplements
Power Supplements Natural Multi is a unique multivitamin complex, as it is an all-natural product without synthetic vitamins or minerals
Some unique characteristics of Natural Multi:
• contains natural vitamins and provitamins from plant-based sources
• contains furthermore a high and adequate dose of vitamin D3 from sheep wool
• has meaningful yet NOT superflous high amounts of vitamins and minerals
• contains a smart selection of minerals
• contains virgin olive oil as a filler
• adding olive oil results into a better absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
• is tolerated well because of the use of softgel-capsules filled with olive oil
• uses fish-based gelatin instead of the usual bovine or porcine gelatin
Natural Multi is also interesting because of what it does not contain:
• no non-natural synthetic vitamins, which are thought to stimulate abnormal cell-replication and decrease longevity
• does not contain iron. Iron is frequently tolerated poorly and gives rise to excess oxydation in the body
• does not contain chromium
• does not contain herbs which can cause malabsorption or interact with medicine
• does not contain acetylcystein
• does not contain gluten, milk, lactose nor synthetic colourants or flavours .
• does not contain additives normally present in multivitamin tablets, which can hinder proper absorption
To summarize: Natural Multi is a multimineral and multivitamin supplement that offers meaningful supplementation and doesn't cause a burden to the body!
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
take two capsules a day with a meal that contains fat (to promote absorption)
contains per minimal daily serving (2 softgel capsules)
pro-vitamin A (beta-carotene from Blakeslea trispora) 560 mcg (70%RDI)
vitamin B1 3.3 mg (300% RDI)
vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3.0mg (214% RDI)
vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 5.1 mg (32% RDI)
vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 5.7mg (95% RDI)
vitamin B6 (pyridoxin HCl) 3.3 mg (236% RDI)
vitamin B12 1.25mcg (50% RDI)
folic acid 105 mcg (52% RDI)
vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 80mg (100% RDI)
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25mcg (500% RDI)
vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 5.1mcg (42% RDI)
vitamin K2-MK7 (from natto) 30mcg (40% RDI)
copper (as copper sulphate) 0.5mg (50% RDI)
iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg (100% RDI)
lutein (from Tagetes erecta) 1 mg †
magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 150 mg (40% RDI)
molybdene (as sodium molybdate) 25 mcg (50% RDI)
selenium 55 mcg (100% RDI)
- as selenite, methyl-selenocystein and selenomethionine from inactivated yeast cells
silicium (from bamboo-extract) 10 mg†
zinc (as zinc gluconate) 7mg (70% RDI)
† = Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) not established
active ingredients (vitamin-rich extracts (from Amla, Tulsi, lemon, guave, soybean-oil, natto (fermented soy) and Blakeslea Trispora), minerals (inactivated yeast) and vitamin D3 from sheep wool), filler (cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, beeswax), emulgator (lecithin) ,softgelcapsule (fishgelatin, glycerol,caramel, bamboo extract)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
Due to the presence of vitamin K2, it is advised to not use it along with blood-thinning medication from the type of 'vitamin-K-antagonists'.
contains gelatin from fish, extract from soybean oil and fermented soy (natto)
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)
not suitable for strict vegetarians and vegans