Jarrow Formulas N-Acetyl Glucosamine is an aminosaccharide, synthesized from glucose and the amino acid L-glutamine, that has been stabilized by complexing it to an acetyl group.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine is the body’s precursor to hyaluronic acid, which is part of the synovial fluid that lubricates joints. N-A-G combines with mucin secreted from goblet cells to form the glycocalyx, a protective layer of glycoproteins and polysaccharides that lines the digestive tract.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine is the versatile form of glucosamine for joint and intestinal tissue.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
n-acetyl-glucosamine 700mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (n-acetyl-glucosamine (shellfish)), filler (cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate) , capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
Do NOT use when allergic to shellfish
contains shellfish (prawn or crab shell)
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish or mollusks)
contains shell fish