Minami MorEPA contains purified omega-3 fatty acids with 590mg EPA and 130 mg DHA in each capsule.
EPA and DHA are beneficial for the heart when the dose is at least 250mg for EPA+DHA combined.
DHA improves brain function and vision. This is valid for a daily intake of at least 250mg DHA.
Fish oil supplements by Minami offer a ‘S.M.A.R.T Choice’ :
• Supercritical: super critical CO2-extraction protects the omega 3 fatty acids
• Maximum concentration: maximum dose and high concentration for an optimal result
• Advanced formula: advanced and proven formulas based on scientific research
• Refined purity: optimal purity which meets international standards
• Technology with eco care: environmentally friendly procedure that meets very demanding European guidelines.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
The true danger of COVID-19 vaccines : why we should avoid leaky vaccinesTwo weeks ago I wrote in my blog on how I did not want a vaccine out of madness because governments won't allow the use of HCQ or ivermectin, both of which are both safe and cheap treatments against COVID-19.
However, I said to not see anything wrong in the vaccine itself. By now I've changed my mind. No, I don't actually deem mRNA vaccines to be unsafe, nor am I too worried about the very rare side-effects of clotting.
What truly spooked me is the fact these are 'leaky' vaccines, which allows viruses to still infect people despite being vaccinated. They just won't get sick, but can become hosts of viruses that may still infect unvaccinated people. Who , in the end no longer will have any other choice but to get vaccinated when a virus has mutated into a too dangerous variant.
At least this is the theory from dr Geert Vanden Bossche, a prominent virologist who spoke out against massive vaccination.
Why is the fact those vaccines are leaky so scary? Let me explain with an article on Marek's disease in chickens.
Nutritional deficiencies can be a main cause of depression during and after pregnancy
take 1 softgel a day with a fat-rich meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
fish oil concentrate 1000mg †
omega 3 oil 850mg †
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 590mg †
- DHA (docosahexanoic acid) 130mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (fish oil concentrate from sardines, anchovy and mackerel), softgel capsule (fish gelatin), filler (glycerol), natural orange flavour , anti-oxidant (Miradoxan with a mix of rosemary extract and tocopherols)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)