Minami MorDHA contains purified omega-3 fatty acids with 480 mg DHA in each capsule. When a mother takes in another 200mg DHA each day apart from the regular recommended amount of 250 mg EPA + DHA, will improve development of the eyes and brain in a fetus during pregnancy and the infant when it is being breastfed. DHA supports the brain function and eye development in adults too when ingesting at least 250mg DHA each day.
Fish oil supplements by Minami offer a ‘S.M.A.R.T Choice’ :
• Supercritical: super critical CO2-extraction protects the omega 3 fatty acids
• Maximum concentration: maximum dose and high concentration for an optimal result
• Advanced formula: advanced and proven formulas based on scientific research
• Refined purity: optimal purity which meets international standards
• Technology with eco care: environmentally friendly procedure that meets very demanding European guidelines.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- pre-order now!
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €12+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Uridine for a healthy brain and liverUridine supports formation of brain synapses and neuronal membranes
Uridine is a nucleotide that acts as a precursor of brain synapses and membrane phospholipids in conjunction with the omega-3 fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and choline sources. It may enhance some brain cholinergic functions.
Uridine also supports the health and function of liver mitochondria.
take 1 softgel a day with a fat-rich meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
fish oil 640mg †
DHA (docosahexanoic acid) 480mg †
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 104mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (fish oil from sardines, anchovy and mackerel), softgel capsule (fishgelatin), filler (glycerol), natural lemon flavour, anti-oxidant (Miradoxan with a mix of rosemary extract and tocopherols)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)