Marinol Omega-3 Visolie 180 softgels - pure high-quality fish oil | Power Supplements
Marinol Omega-3 fish oil is a pure high quality product of Canadian-Dutch origin (Marinol™) with a high concentration omega-3 fatty acids. This is offered for a very low price, similar to what is asked for cheap no-brand standard fish oils.
Fish oil (omega-3) is a nutritional supplement with an amazing broad spectrum of benefits. Fish oil contains the 2 fatty acids EPA and DHA of which many effects are officially acknowledged.
The Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oil:
- support normal heart function at a dosage of 250 mg EPA + DHA (found in 1 softgel capsule omega-3)
- support maintenance of normal triglyceride values in the blood when taking 2000 mg EPA + DHA a day (aprprox. 6 capsules)
- support a normal blood pressure at a dosage of 3000 milligram EPA + DHA (apporx. 8 capsules)
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA from fish oil:
- supports maintenance of a normal brain function at a daily dosage of 250 mg DHA (approx. 2 capsules)
- supports maintenance of normal eye function (vision) at a daily dosage of 250 mg DHA (approx. 2 capsules)
- supports normal brain and eye development in a fetus and baby that is being breast fed when its mother consumes a daily dosage of 200mg DHA in addition to the recommended daily dosage of 250 mg EPA and DHA (combined that's an amount equal to 2 capsules).
All these beneficial effects may not make it sound interesting for athletes. Yet , it is recommended for any athlete to consume fish oil as well as the usual 'suspects' protein, creatine and a decent multivitamin.
Quality high lights for this omega-3 fish oil:
- from a brand well known for its high quality and purity: Marinol™. Made from specially selected fish that is least vulnerable for contamination with heavy metals, dioxins or PCB.
- by using an additional purification, the level of toxic substances becomes as low as undetectable.
- high concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids: 480 mg Omega-3 in each capsule with 210mg EPA and 150mg DHA. This concentration is reached in a natural way, without further change to the product.
- purity is tested for each batch by the laboratory NutriControl.
- softgel-capsules are produced under strict GMP- en HACCP-conditions by a Western European manufacturer
- softgel capsules are made from fish gelatin
- almost devoid of fish flavour!
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- available soon
- €3,50+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €17+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Are white teeth healthy? Advantages and disadvantages of dental veneersOver the past few weeks, people couldn't stop talking over how a couple of famous Dutch celebrities have undergone dental surgery procedures so they could flash a truly blinding white smile. For this to happen, dental surgeons file away part of the original teeth. Apparently this procedure is becoming ever more popular with the advent of social media like Instagram and YoutTube where these semi-celebs show off their health and wealth.
Yellow teeth are stronger!Gone are the days we were happy with our natural yellowish teeth. It seems that everyone strives for bright white teeth. There are whitening agents in toothpastes which apparently don’t really do the trick, floss, mouthwash, strips, gels, and even chewing gum. Yellow teeth seem to get a bad reputation and are usually associated with poor oral hygiene. Fortunately, we have some good news for those who lack those pearly whites. Yellow teeth are actually stronger than bright white teeth!
But rest assured, yellow teeth are mostly stronger than white teeth.
The strongest teeth are natural, healthy ones and these teeth are not white. At least, not white like the colour of paper, or even the colour of piano keys. They are a couple of shades darker than that. The enamel itself is a blueish white colour, but it is also somewhat translucent so the yellow of the dentine beneath it shows through to make the overall colour of the teeth either light grey or light yellow.
Skin hunger: why we crave touch
As we are in the midst of the Easter Holiday, we can't help but feel sad. While Mother Nature is showing abundant signs of spring during a period of incredibly sunny weather, we are barely allowed to go outside other than to do what is absolutely necessary. Our gyms have been closed for almost a month now while in some countries, people aren't even allowed to exercise. Not just group exercise, but also to just jump on a bike and go for long rides.
While couples and families get grumpy from living together in a cramped space, others face different problems: they are living without any companion whatsoever. Therefore it's not a miracle how all of a sudden, pet asylums have been able to 'clear out' their list of unwanted pets. Not just because people have more time at hand to walk a dog (just about the only thing some are allowed to do) but also because they crave the ability to touch a living being, for lack of being able to touch another human.
Somehow, just like the sense of smell is overlooked, this also is true for the sense of touch. Only when we lose it, we crave it. This craving also is called 'touch hunger' or 'skin hunger'.
take 1-4 softgels per day. Do not take more than 6 softgels per day.
contains per minimal daily serving (1 softgel)
omega 3 fatty acids 480 mg
EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid ) 210 mg
DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid) 150 mg
active ingredients (fish oil concentrate (anchovies etc.) and mixed natural tocopherols), softgel capsule (fish gelatin, glycerol)
keep away from light or heat, keep otherwise dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep away from young children
people with seafood allergies or coagulopathy, or who are taking anticoagulants or other blood thinning medications, or facing surgery should notify their physician before using fish oil.
contains fish oil
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)
contains fish oil & gelatin