Magnesium Malate 180 tablets - supports central nervous system | NOW
NOW Magnesium Malate
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission and bone mineralization.
Magnesium is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.
Malate is an important Krebs cycle intermediate, indicating that it is an important molecule in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 tablet 3 times daily, preferably with a meal
contains per daily serving (1 tablet)
magnesium (as 1000mg magnesiummalate) 115 mg (elemental) 27% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredients (magnesium malate), fillers (hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable magnesium stearate), anticoagulant (silicon dioxide) and food grade vegetarian coating
store in a cool, dry place
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans