Magnesium Liquid 60ml - 200mg elementary magnesium liquid | Vitals
Vitals Magnesium Liquid is beneficial for nerve and muscular tissue metabolism. Magnesium and potassium can be utilized by physically active individuals to support electrolyte levels in the body.
Magnesium: essential, too often overlooked
Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in more than 300 chemical reactions in the body. Like calcium, most of the body’s magnesium (55%) is stored in the bone. Otherwise, it is similar to potassium in that it is found predominantly inside cells. Approximately 25% of the body’s magnesium is present in muscle tissues, a fact that underscores the fundamental role of this mineral in the generation of energy.
Despite its key function in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary source of energy in the body, magnesium is also a “natural calcium channel blocker.”; In addition, magnesium may influence energy levels indirectly by improving the metabolism of potassium. When potassium levels don’t increase with supplementation, this often indicates a lack of magnesium.
• magnesium diminishes fatigue
• supports mental well-being
• easy to absorb in liquid ionized form
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1ml twice or three times a day with the Opti-Dose dropper. Add the drops to water, fruit juice or to food.
contains per daily serving (2ml)
magnesium (from CMD) 200 mg (53% RDI)
chloride (from CMD) 568 mg (71% RDI)
sulphate (from CMD) 44 mg
sodium (from CMD) 7,4 mg
potassium (from CMD) 3,0 mg (0,15% RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
CMD = concentrated mineral drops (concentrated and dehydrated extract with the full spectrum of trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake, Utah. More than 99% of the present sodium has been removed.
sea water concentrate with minerals
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
contra-indications and warnings
A too high magnesium intake can lead to diarrhea or nausea. In that case, lower the dose. Don't use when you have a severe kidney disease.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans