Nature's Way Maca comes from a hearty root that grows in the high Andes mountains of South America. Native Peruvians traditionally used Maca for its energy and stamina effects. Maca is a member of the radish family and has been a forgotten herb until recently. However, the indigenous people of Peru have used Maca for centuries for its nutritional qualities.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably with food.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
maca root 525 mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (maca root) , filler (silica) , capsule (plant-derived hypromellose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans