Jarrow Formulas L-Lysine 500 is an essential amino acid necessary for growth, development, tissue maintenance and repair.
It has been suggested that lysine may be beneficial for those with herpes simplex infections or cold sores in combination with a diet low in arginine.
- gelatin capsules
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €20+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
L-lysine 500mg (from 625mg L-Lysine HCl) †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (L-lysine), capsule (bovine gelatin), filler (vegetable magnesium stearate, cellulose)
store in a cool, dry place
keep tightly closed, away from moisture. DO NOT refrigerate!
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)