Lecithin Mega PC-35 120 softgels - phosphatidylcholine from lecithin | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Mega PC-35 contains soybean lecithin, concentrated to the level of 35% PC (phosphatidylcholine).
Phosphatidylcholine (lecithin) is an excellent source of choline, a B vitamin. Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is a main component of cell membranes and is critical for brain and liver function. In the brain, PC is the precursor to acetylcholine, an important neuro-transmitter involved in cognition and motor coordination. In digestion, PC is part of the bile complex that emulsifies fats to facilitate the absorption of fats and fat-soluble nutrients.
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 softgel, 1 or 2 times per day, preferably with meals, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
choline (from 35% phosphatidylcholine lecithin) 57mg (10% RDI)
lecithin 1200mg †
- phosphatidylcholine (PC) 420 mg †
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredient (choline, lecithin from soy), filler (medium chain triglycerides) capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water)
keep in a cool, dry and dark place
keep out of reach of young children
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)