NOW Kelp 250 capsules
- 325 mcg of natural iodine
- supports healthy thyroid function
Kelp is a large, leafy seaweed belonging to the brown algae family that grows in "forests" in the colder waters of the world's oceans.
Kelp has been used for centuries as an important nutritious staple ingredient in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean cuisines. It is also an excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- men 50+
- women 50+
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
iodine 325 mcg 217% RDI
- from organic kelp (Laminaria spp.)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredients (kelp) , filler (cellulose powder), v-capsule (cellulose), filler (vegetable stearic acid)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially thyroid medications), taking other iodine supplements, or have a medical condition (especially any thyroid disorder)
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans