Nature's Way Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) is a nutritional seaweed. This species grows in the tides of coastal ocean water from zero to ten feet deep. Nature's Way uses whole dried plant guaranteed to contain 0.06% iodine.
Because of its high concentration of iodine, kelp has been used to treat goiter, an enlargement of the thyroid gland caused by a lack of iodine, since medieval times.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- men 50+
- women 50+
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
kelp (whole thallus) 600mg †
- iodine 360mcg 240% RDI
- sodium 35mg 1% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (kelp) , capsule (plant-derived hypromellose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism.
Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescribed iodine medication.
Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans