IP6 120 capsules - Inositol Hexaphosphate supports natural cell defense | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow formulas IP6 contains 500 mg of purified Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) from rice bran extracted in Japan. IP6 is a phosphorylated form of inositol commonly found in fiber-rich plant foods. IP6 supports immunity and cardiovascular health by enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cells and chelating reactive iron to protect against corrosive hydroxyl free radicals.
Bone mineral density increases with increasing IP6 consumption.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Do NOT take that the same time of day as minerals or medications.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
calcium-magnesium inositol hexaphosphate †
- IP6 500mg †
- calcium 85mg (9% RDI)
- magnesium 30mg (8% RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (calcium-magnesium inositol hexaphosphate), filler (cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate) , anti-coagulant (silicon dioxide), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
DO NOT take at the same time of day as minerals or medications. IP-6 is an efficient mineral chelator and therefore should be taken only on an empty stomach.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans