Guarboonvezels 200g with Sunfiber®, a soluble fiber from biologically grown Indian guar beans | Vitals
Vitals Guarboonvezels 200g with Sunfiber®, a soluble fibre from biologically grown Indian guar beans
- best researched soluble fiber
- ideally suited to enhance daily fiber intake
- user-friendly because it easily dissolves in water
- organically grown
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €20+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Snacking late at night: a habit you should embrace rather than be embarrassed about!
Take 1-2 level scoops (5-10 grams) with a meal or as advised.
Mix the fiber with a large glass of water or another liquid. Let it rest for a moment to allow the fiber to dissolve completely.
It is also possible to add fiber to solid food or yoghurt and even may be added to warm food.
contains per daily serving (1 level scoop, 5g)
organic guar bean fiber (Sunfiber® from (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) 5g
active ingredients (100% fermented guar been fiber from organically grown Cyamopsis tetragonoloba ), no other additives
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans