Power Supplements Glutamine is made in Japan by means of microbiological fermentation according to USP/FCC - cGMP practices. This product solely contains L-glutamine without any added ingredients.
Glutamine is one of the most common amino acids and building blocks of our body. Glutamine is involved in countless metabolical processes, among which those of the gastrointestinal tract and the immune system. Glutamine also helps the muscles to resist physical stress (training/overtraining).
Glutamine is utilized by the body to replenish the glutamine stores in the muscle cells.
For someone who is experiencing unvoluntarily weight loss, diarrhea, major burns or heavy physical stress, there is a shortage of glutamine which is needed to deal with that stress.
Among athletes, it is especially the triathletes and competitive athletes who can take advantage of using glutamine.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €20+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
improving gut function
take 2 gram (one teaspoon) up to 5 times a day, mix it with water or acidic fruit juice in between meals
strengthening immune system
take 4 gram (two teaspoons) up to 5 times a day, mix it with water or acidic fruit juice in between meals
contains per daily serving (1 scoop = 2 grams)
L-glutamine 2g †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans