Glucosamine sulfate 750mg 180 capsules with the correct daily dose | Power Supplements
Power Supplements Glucosamine sulfate contains 750 mg glucosamine sulfate per capsule.
Glucosamine is a compound that is made naturally by the human body. By contrast, it is next to impossible to obtain glucosamine from natural foods, which is why many resort to nutritional supplements.
Glucosamine has become one of the most popular supplements all over the world for joint care.
There are many different dosages and forms available. In this particular supplement you will find 1500mg glucosamine sulfate per daily dose along with vitamin C that is known to encourage the growth of collagen and normal functioning of collagen.
The most striking characteristics of this particular glucosamine product:
- delivers glucosamine sulfate, the most tested and widely used form of glucosamine
- with added vitamin C that supports collagen formation and normal functioning of collagen
- high correct dose: 1500 mg glucosamine sulfate per daily dose
- produced by a well-respected Western European producer of nutritional supplements, following the most strict GMP- and HACCP-guidelines.
- quality is being tested regularly by independent laboratory NutriControl.
- delivery as a capsule, which allows for faster absorption by the body, leading to less stomach - or intestinal complaints
- the capsules may be opened and dissolved in water, fruit juice or dairy product.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- <€30: €3,75+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Which nutritional supplements can you give to your pet?
Just as many pet parents are paying more attention these days to the quality of food they feed their companion animals, they are also realizing the potential benefits of nutritional supplements.
Supplements are becoming more and more recognized as a valuable component of a comprehensive care program for pets.
The primary categories for supplements include joint support, skin and coat health, GI tract health, and liver and kidney support. A less well-known but equally important type of supplement supports healthy circulation, optimal immune function, the healthy presence of oxygen in tissues, and cardiovascular health.
Return to sports after knee surgery, is it possible?
Whether you are a top athlete or an amateur, it will happen to you do one day or later: you will have a sports injury.
One of the most common dramatic sports injuries is a torn anterior cruciate ligament, abbreviated to ACL.
When you tear your anterior cruciate ligament or ACL your knee swells with blood. When the knee swells, that triggers a cascade of events which causes you to lose quadriceps strength. In addition you will notice that your thigh looks a lot smaller than the other one. That is due to atrophy of the quadriceps which occurs after an ACL injury.
In addition to the loss of quadriceps strength and atrophy which accompanies an ACL tear you will also notice loss of motion and in most cases a fair amount of pain.
Many athletes choose to have ACL surgery to improve their chance of returning to the same level of performance as they had before.
The sad reality is that many athletes can not return to sports after ACL surgery. The reasons for this vary. As such, there is a lot of research taking place to improve your chance for a successful return to sports after an ACL reconstruction.
But first the question whether ACL surgery should be done.
Take 2 capsules per day with a meal or ample water
contains per daily serving (2 capsules)
glucosamine sulfate with KCL 1.500 mg †
- as 1190 mg glucosamine
vitamin C 12 mg 20% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredient (glucosamine sulfate (shellfish), vitamin C), stabiliser (potassium chloride), filler (vegetable magnesium stearate), capsule (gelatin), colour (titanium oxide)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
this product contains shellfish
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish or mollusks)
contains gelatin and shellfish