AOR Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg helps to enhance memory and cognitive function in adults, and helps to support peripheral circulation.
Ginkgo biloba is one of the most well-known and well established medicinal herbs in the world, and is used mainly to support memory and cognitive function. This is attributed to its ability to enhance cerebral circulation, increasing blood flow and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. This improves brain cell performance and provides antioxidant protection against neurodegeneration. Studies also show that Ginkgo biloba reinforces blood vessel structure in the brain and protects cerebral nerve cells from damage when deprived of oxygen.
Ginkgo supports cognitive function in young healthy adults, older healthy adults and has been shown to improve cognitive performance and social functioning in patients with cognitive decline.
AOR’s standardized Ginkgo biloba extract is made from plants carefully cultivated on plantations using agricultural technology to produce leaves richer in ginkgolide B, yielding a minimum of 0.8% – the highest range available.
- age-related cognitive decline
- cerebral vascular support
- cognitive enhancement
- cardiovascular disease
- peripheral circulation
• enhances memory and cognition
• enhances blood flow in the brain
• inhibits prolactin and increases testosterone
• improves cardiovascular function
• according to scientist a great longevity - anti aging drug
• safe to use
• provides antioxidant benefits and helps delay the onset of cognitive decline
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Hearing problems and COVID-19: tinnitus explained
Hearing problems and COVID-19
take 1 capsule with water or acidic fruit juice with a meal or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
each daily minimum intake contains (1 capsule)
ginkgo biloba extract 120 mg†
ginkgo flavonglycosides 24%
terpene lactones 6%
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (ginkgo biloba extract), fillers (microcrystalline cellulose), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for use beyond four weeks.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans