NOW Ginger 550
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has been used in Asian cuisine for thousands of years. When used as a food, Ginger root provides antioxidant protection.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) has been used since antiquity to support digestive function and ginger's historical applications have been validated by modern research. Scientific studies have demonstrated that ginger may help to maintain healthy GI flora, aid the digestion of dietary fats, and calm and soothe the digestive tract. In addition, ginger possesses a number of constituents that may support healthy cardiovascular function and promote a balanced immune system response.
Ginger supports metabolism of cholesterol, which positively influences testosterone production, boosts the immune system and diminishes gastric acid formation which can help against nausea. Because of its nausea-reducing capacity, ginger is a popular supplement for pregnant women and is also often added to pregnancy multivitamins.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 capsule daily with a meal
contains per daily intake (1 capsule)
ginger root Zingiber officinalis 550 mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (ginger), v-capsule (hypromellose), filler (vegetable stearic acid), anticoagulant (silicon dioxide)
store in a cool, dry place
keep away from children
contra-indication and warning
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially anticoagulant drugs or NSAIDs), or have a medical condition (especially gallstones or a heart condition).
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans