Feverfew Leaves 380mg 100 caps with 0.7% parthenolide | Nature's Way
Nature's Way Feverfew Leaves extract is standardized to contain 0.7% parthenolides.
Feverfew has been known as "featherfew" in reference to its feathery leaves. Its usage traces back thousands of years and today is used to support blood vessel relaxation. Traditionally it was used to combat fever, treat arthritis and help with digestive complaints.
Upon research it was shown how feverfew inhibits prostaglandins, that cause cramps.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 7+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 capsule three times daily, preferably with food. Best results obtained with continuous use
contains per minimum daily serving (1 capsule)
feverfew (aerial parts of Tanacetum parthenium) 380mg
- contains 0.7% parthenolide 90mg
active ingredient (feverfew), plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
Do not use if pregnant, nursing or allergic to plants of the Asteraceae, Compositae or Daisy family.
If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Certain individuals may experience oral or gastric irritation with use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans