EPA+DHA Liquid 150 ml , liquid fish oil formula with vitamin D3 for adults | Minami Nutrition
Minami EPA+DHA Liquid , liquid EPA-DHA formula with vitamin D3 for adults
- at least 1500 mg EPA and 1500 mg DHA per 5 milliliter
- as triglyerides for optimum bio-availability
- easy to swallow due to liquid formula
- easy to dose with a teaspoon
- natural lemon flavour
Fish oil supplements by Minami offer a ‘S.M.A.R.T Choice’ :
• Supercritical: super critical CO2-extraction protects the omega 3 fatty acids
• Maximum concentration: maximum dose and high concentration for an optimal result
• Advanced formula: advanced and proven formulas based on scientific research
• Refined purity: optimal purity which meets international standards
• Technology with eco care: environmentally friendly procedure that meets very demanding European guidelines.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Optimal care for elderly catsWhile we don't have children, we are the proud parents of two cats. Both were adopted from their owners for a different reason with well over ten years between each adoption.
Our oldest cat has reached the respectable age of 18 years, which makes her a truly old cat, which comes with many health problems of its own. By now we are more like the grand children who are taking care of their very old (great-)grand parent.
It subsequently blows your mind to see how senior cats are put on an even lower protein diet than they already receive. While felines are full-on carnivores, most will received a mixed diet with an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates. If you're lucky the grains are replaced by legumes, which however does not considerably lower the amount of carbs. Never mind on the precious few choices for cats with urinary or kidney problems.
We thought to put together some tips for owners of (future) senior cats, so you know in advance where to pay attention to.
If you have a feline in the family who’s getting up in years, the good news is that many cats today are living into their late teens and early 20s. With the proper care, a cat in good health at 8 can easily live another 10 or 12 years, or even longer. Now is the perfect time to begin taking steps to ensure not only that your cat stays happy and healthy throughout her golden years, but that she also enjoys an excellent quality of life.
adults: take 2,5-5ml (1/2 - 1 tsp) a day with a fat-rich meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (5 ml , 1 tsp)
fish oil concentrate 4687mg †
omega 3 oil 3000mg †
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 1500mg †
- DHA (docosahexanoic acid) 1500mg †
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, 400iu) 10mcg
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (fish oil triglycerides concentrate from sardines, anchovy and mackerel), natural lemon flavour , antioxidants (mix of rosemary extract and tocopherols), active ingredient (cholecalciferol concentrate)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)