Mercola Nutrition Berberine and MicroPQQ advanced 30 capsules
Researchers have discovered that your mitochondria – those powerful energy factories within your cells – actually drive your body’s aging.
As you grow older, three things happen to your mitochondria:
- They undergo damage and mutations that affect their function
- These damaged mitochondria accumulate in your cells
- Your cells produce fewer new mitochondria
Bottom line, the greater the number of mitochondria in your body and the healthier their functioning, the greater your odds are of living a healthy, long life. So how can you give your mitochondria the support they need to remain healthy?
Two nutrients have been found to support mitochondrial health in very unique ways: Berberine and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone).
Mercola's special formula – Berberine and MicroPQQ Advanced – provides a two-punch approach to optimizing your mitochondrial and your metabolic health:
- helps protect your mitochondria from oxidative damage
- promotes the growth of new mitochondria
- supports neurological and cognitive function
- supports immune and cardiovascular health
- helps prevent harmful fat deposits and encourages fat burning
- promotes insulin, leptin, and adiponectin function for a healthy metabolism
- supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- promotes healthy insulin sensitivity
- promotes the growth of healthy gut microflora
- supports healthy lipid metabolism
Mercola's Berberine and MicroPQQ Advanced differs from other Berberine or PQQ supplements in five important ways:
- This formula combines two mitochondrial health nutrients essential for their critical roles in up regulating and down regulating important biochemical pathways
- Patented MicroPQQ is more than twice as effective (2.2 times to be exact) as regular PQQ, so 10 mg provides the same benefits as 20 mg of regular PQQ
- MicroPQQ stays in your bloodstream longer, 9 hours compared to only 2 or 3 hours for regular PQQ. Longer blood exposure may mean greater potential benefits!
- Is specially formulated to enhance absorption through sustained release of PQQ for higher availability
- Is very stable and can complete thousands of redox/antioxidant cycles instead of self-oxidizing and turning inactive
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- pre-order now!
- available by November 21
- €30+: €0 (NL) - €2+ (EU)
- free shipping above €30 (NL) or €5 discount above €30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
What causes gall stones and how to get rid of them?Many people suffer from gallstones. While it's possible to have gallstones and not know it, severe cases can lead to rupturing of the gallbladder and even death. Understanding your gallbladder and naturally supporting it with the right nutrition is imperative for good health.
take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by your qualified health care professional.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
Berberine HCL 500mg †
- from Amur Cork Tree Bark
Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium salt complex 10mg†
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (berberine, pyrroloquinoline quinone), inactive ingredients (cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, silicon dioxide, carnauba wax, eta cyclodextrin), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15-22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, soy, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans