Essential Amino Acids 350g - all 9 essential amino acids | Power Supplements
Power Supplements Essential Amino Acids 350g
Most powerful protein supplement for a workout/training
Consider this special mix of essential amino acids (EAA) as the most concentrated and powerful 'protein supplement' for peri-workout nutrition (the period right before, during and after a workout or training session). Here is why:
- 100% protein as amino acids
- 100% absorption without needing further digestion
- this mix of essential amino acids can be seen as a protein supplement with the absolute highest PCDAAS score (‘protein digestion corrected amino acid score’). The PCDAAS is the ultimate determination of how valuable a protein is in its ratio of amino acids and the digestibility.
Distinguished quality of ´Essential Amino Acids´ by Power Supplements
- The ratios between the 9 amino acids are based on research done on the use of essential amino acids during strength training. When one out of 9 essential amino acids is lacking, the other 8 amino acids cannot be used by the body for muscle synthesis.
- All essential amino acids are present, including L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan is also an essential amino acid. Yet it is often not present in other EAA-blends. However , a supplement with essential amino acids without tryptophan has a biological value of 0.
- The 9 amino acids are produced by 2 Japanese manufacturers. These are world famous because of their expertise about amino acid production.
- These essential amino acids are produced by means of (vegan-proof) fermentation rather than from offal, feathers or hair.
The only exception is L-methionine which cannot yet be produced by means of fermentation. This has been produced entirely by means of biochemical synthesis and is 100% identical to natural methionine. It is therefore also vegan-proof
- this supplement does not contain synthetic sweeteners
Comparing EAA with BCAA
- ´Essential Amino Acids (EAA´s) consists for 40% out of the 3 well known BCAA amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Two dosages of EAA contain well over 6 gram of BCAA in the well known 2:1:1 ratio.
- Along with the BCAA this superior EAA supplement also contains 6 other essential amino acids.
- A high dosage of BCAA may cause a deficit in other amino acids because some other amino acids can no longer be synthesized.
It is therefore recommended to take EAA instead of simply BCAA. This is especially valid when someone trains on an empty stomach and has not yet ingested (essential) amino acids from food.
- A high dosage of BCAA can limit the uptake of the essential amino acid tryptophan into the brain. This may result in a diminished production of the sedative neurotransmitter serotonine. A decent EAA mix therefore also contains tryptophan, so there will not be a deficit in tryptophan.
- Kyowa Hakko®
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 5+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €3,75+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €17+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Forget about exercising to lose weight: you can't outrun a bad diet!
A dosage consists of 3 scoops (~8 gram). Mix the 3 scoops with a minimum of 150ml water, fruit juice or sports drink. By shaking briskly even the less easily dissolved amino acid L-leucine will be dissolved.
Take one dosage before a workout and another one afterwards. You may also divide intake over a workout.
It is recommended to consume proteins from a meal or a protein shake (preferably within one hour) after your workout.
contains per daily dose (3 scoops, 8gram / 100 gram)
energy 31kcal (130kJ) / 388kcal (1622kJ)
L-leucine 1,58g / 19,8g†
L-isoleucine 0,79g / 9,9g†
L-valine 0,79g / 9,9g †
L-lysine HCL 1,97g / 24,6g†
L-threonine 0,99g / 12,3g†
L-phenylalanine 0,79g / 9,9g †
L-histidine 0,49g / 6,1g †
L-methionine 0,40g / 5,0g †
L-tryptophan 0,20g / 2,5g †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (L-lysine, L-leucine, L-threonine, L-isoleucine, L-phenylalanine, L-valine, L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tryptophan)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans