Arthro-5 180 capsules - glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin, MSM, ASU, and hyaluronic acid | Power Supplements
Arthro-5 is the most complete and strongest supplement in its category of joint protection.
In order to develop Arthro-5, exercise physiologist Kris Kuiper evaluated countless well known and lesser known ingredients. Based on recommendations from fellow scientists he selected 6 ingredients that complement each other.
The combination of these ingredients in the correct dosage makes Arthro-5 one of a kind.
The most striking characteristics of Arthro-5 :
- 6 main ingredients that complement each other perfectly : Glucosamine sulfate (Bioiberica), Chondroitine sulfate (CS BioActive®), ASU (AvoVida™), MSM (OptiMSM®) and Hyaluronic acid (Hyal-Joint™).
- with added vitamin C that supports collagen formation and normal functioning of collagen
- high correct dose for each ingredient. For each daily dosage of 6 capsules : 1500 mg glucosamine sulfate, 1200mg chondroitin sulfate, 300mg ASU, 1500mg MSM and 80mg hyaluronic acid.
- produced by a well-respected Western European producer of nutritional supplements, following the most strict GMP- and HACCP-guidelines.
- quality is being tested regularly by independent laboratory NutriControl
- excellent price-quality ratio as most other similar products sell for a minimum of €75
- delivery as a capsule, which allows for faster absorption by the body, leading to less stomach - or intestinal complaints
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €30+: €0 (NL) - €2,50+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Return to sports after knee surgery, is it possible?
Whether you are a top athlete or an amateur, it will happen to you do one day or later: you will have a sports injury.
One of the most common dramatic sports injuries is a torn anterior cruciate ligament, abbreviated to ACL.
When you tear your anterior cruciate ligament or ACL your knee swells with blood. When the knee swells, that triggers a cascade of events which causes you to lose quadriceps strength. In addition you will notice that your thigh looks a lot smaller than the other one. That is due to atrophy of the quadriceps which occurs after an ACL injury.
In addition to the loss of quadriceps strength and atrophy which accompanies an ACL tear you will also notice loss of motion and in most cases a fair amount of pain.
Many athletes choose to have ACL surgery to improve their chance of returning to the same level of performance as they had before.
The sad reality is that many athletes can not return to sports after ACL surgery. The reasons for this vary. As such, there is a lot of research taking place to improve your chance for a successful return to sports after an ACL reconstruction.
But first the question whether ACL surgery should be done.
Take 6 capsules per day with a meal or ample water. You may take them all at once or divided over the day.
contains per daily serving (6 capsules)
glucosamine sulfate 1.500 mg †
- as 1190 mg glucosamine sulfate
MSM 1500mg †
chondroitin sulfate 1200mg †
ASU 300mg †
hyaluronic acid 80mg †
vitamin C 18 mg 30% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredient (glucosamine sulfate (shellfish), chondroitine sulfate ASU, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C) , capsule (gelatin), stabiliser (potassium chloride), filler (rice starch, magnesium stearate), natural colour (titanium oxide)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
Glucosamine is mostly derived from shrimp (shellfish). Some people are allergic to shellfish meat. While the meat is removed before processing the shell, an allergic reaction is still possible.
Chondroitin is drived from bovine collagen.
ASU is derived from avocado and non-GMO soy.
MSM is a natural source of sulphur.
Hyaluronic acid is derived from birds (mostly chickens).
this product contains shellfish
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish or mollusks)
contains gelatin and is made from shellfish, bovine and avine collagen