Ahiflower Oil 60 vegan softgels - bioactive plant-based omega-3 | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Ahiflower Oil is a plant source of the omega-3 fatty acids alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), stearidonic acid (SDA), and omega-6 GLA. The presence of SDA in Ahiflower Oil makes it distinct from flaxseed oil. Human clinical trial results show that Ahiflower Oil has up to four times (4x) more efficient conversion to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) than flaxseed oil.
Ahiflower® is a registered trademark of Technology Crops, LLC. Crop Assured 365® is a licensed trademark of Technology Crops, LLC.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 9+ items = -20%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- in stock
- limited availability
- €3,75+ (NL) - €7,50+ (EU) - €17+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 to 3 vegan (non-GMO) softgels per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
- saturated fat 0g
- trans fat 0g
ahiflower (Buglossoides arvensis) seed oil 750mg †
- omega 3 fatty acids
-- stearidonic acid (SDA) 128mg
-- alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 315mg
- omega 6 fatty acids
-- gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 34mg
-- linoleic acid (LA) 68mg
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (ahiflower seed oil),vegan softgel capsule (non-GMO modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin and purified water)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
if you have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans