Borage GLA-240 120 softgels - gamma linoleic acid | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Borage GLA-240 is cold pressed oil from borage seeds. Borage Oil is the highest-potency source of gamma linoleic acid (GLA) available.
To ensure protection and product stability, Jarrow's borage oil products contain the added anti-oxidant gamma tocopherol, a form of vitamin E.
Borage oil is the highest-potency source of GLA available. GLA is an important omega-6 fatty acid needed for the production of beneficial prostaglandins (hormone-like compounds), which play an important role in promoting healthy skin and immune function.
Borage oil provides nutritional support during mild discomforts associated with PMS.
• helps to reduce inflammation
• helps to improve the tone of skin and hair
• helps to keep the fat off after a diet
• helps to reduce free estrogen levels in men and women which in turn boosts natural testosterone
- gelatin softgels
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 12+ items = -25%
- any 2+ = -2.5%!
- any 3+ = -5%!
- any 4+ = -7.5%!
- any 5+ = -10%!
- any 6+ = -12.5%!
- any 7+ = -15%!
- any 9+ = -20%!
- any 12+ = -25%!
- in stock
- €4+ (NL) - €6,50+ (EU) - €15+ (world)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- quantity discount up to 25% for returning customers
- free shipping >€30 (NL) or €5 discount >€30 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1-3 capsule(s) with water or acidic fruit juice twice daily with a meal
take 1-2 capsule(s) with water or acidic fruit juice twice daily with a meal
take 2-3 capsules with water or acidic fruit juice twice daily with a meal
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
calories from fat (1g) 9kcal
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 240 mg†
- from borage seed oil Borago officinalis
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (hexane-free oil from borage (Borago officinalis) seeds), antioxidant (gamma tocopherol from soy), capsule (bovine and porcine gelatin, glycerin and water)
store in a cool, dry place
keep out of reach of young children
contains soy (trace amounts)
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)